tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rogelio Estudillo" <restudi...@thewisenet.com>
Subject How to setup CLASSPATH for different apps.
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:44:52 GMT
Hello,

I am running Apache with Virtual Hosts and Tomcat 3.2 (mod_jserv) on Linux .
I'm trying to run multiple JVM's on the same machine (alpha and beta setup.)
I've modified the httpd.conf to support the two virtual hosts and the ApJ
mountpoints, created a server_alpha.xml and a server_beta.xml succesfully.

Is there any way to specify to tomcat to use the classpath in order to run
the different apps. using the especific servlets for each version?

CLASSPATH= ..:/home/alpha:/home/beta:..

/home/alpha/com/mycompany/util/myservlet
/home/beta/com/mycompany/util/myservlet

Thanks in advance.

Rogger.