tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ryan <rcdet...@ucdavis.edu>
Subject poolman
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 18:18:48 GMT
I was wondering if anyone has used the pooling library called PoolMan.. it can be found on
freshmeat.net. I have heard good things about it and the souce code seems pretty nifty. However,
I tried compiling the sample file and all worked fine, but when I ran the compiled class it
said that the poolman driver could not be located

any help on how to get it working would be great

-thanx
ryan

----here is the error for what its worth-------
root@the45:/home/http/jsp/the45# java PoolManSample "SELECT * FROM userpass;"

Executing demo of SQLUtil syntax, in which SQLUtil manages the query and all resources automatically
(last db in poolman.props is used):

Looks like the driver was not found...
Be sure it is in your CLASSPATH and listed properly in the properties file.
A non-SQL error occurred when requesting a connection:java.lang.NullPointerException
Looks like the driver was not found...
Be sure it is in your CLASSPATH and listed properly in the properties file.
A non-SQL error occurred when requesting a connection:java.lang.NullPointerException
Looks like the driver was not found...
Be sure it is in your CLASSPATH and listed properly in the properties file.
A non-SQL error occurred when requesting a connection:java.lang.NullPointerException
Looks like the driver was not found...
Be sure it is in your CLASSPATH and listed properly in the properties file.
A non-SQL error occurred when requesting a connection:java.lang.NullPointerException
Looks like the driver was not found...
Be sure it is in your CLASSPATH and listed properly in the properties file.
A non-SQL error occurred when requesting a connection:java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.RuntimeException: ERROR: SQLManager: Couldn't create connection pool:
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLManager.createPool(SQLManager.java:266)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLManager.init(SQLManager.java:221)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLManager.<init>(SQLManager.java:109)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLManager.getInstance(SQLManager.java:60)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLUtil.getSQLManager(SQLUtil.java:152)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLUtil.executeSql(SQLUtil.java:189)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLUtil.execute(SQLUtil.java:132)
        at com.codestudio.util.SQLUtil.execute(SQLUtil.java:127)
        at PoolManSample.doSQL(PoolManSample.java:61)
        at PoolManSample.main(PoolManSample.java:377)

POOLMAN SAMPLE COMPLETE

root@the45:/home/http/jsp/the45#