tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Loïc Courtois <loic.court...@jade-dev.fr>
Subject Re: How set a 128bits key for Tomcat with SSL direct
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2001 16:53:50 GMT
Yes, I'am talking about the informations displayed in the browser...

But, who knows the difference between the key length, and the information in
the browser?

How could I get a 128bit SSL information in the browser with tomcat?

Thanks a lot.

Loic
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Golubenko" <golubenkoj@columbiafunds.com>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: How set a 128bits key for Tomcat with SSL direct

Not really. It's 128bit, but if you talking about info after clicking
lock icon in the browser, it's not that.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

On 2/7/01, 4:21:53 AM, "Loïc Courtois" <loic.courtois@jade-dev.fr> wrote
regarding How set a 128bits key for Tomcat with SSL direct:

> I'am trying to have a 128bits key for Tomcat (configure with SSL direct),
> but I can't do it.

> For the moment, the SSL certification is a 40bits one.

> Thanks

> Loic

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you
have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy,
retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please
indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and
delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to
official Columbia business is that of the sender and is neither given nor
endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.