tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Narayanan" <naraya...@enhanindia.com>
Subject Re: I need help!!!
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 12:10:27 GMT
HI

      Where u have placed the application
      If u  have not created any application   just place  the JSP under root and  all the
java files under web-inf .

  Narayanan
  s.w Engineer
  Enhancement Technologies
  Chennai-17
  narayanan@nhan.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rajashanin
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 5:35 PM
  Subject: I need help!!!

  Hi
  This is Rajashanin from India, I installed Apache and Tomcat in my machine to run JSP based
project, I have tried a lot but I am unable to run my project, can you please tell me, where
to put the JSP files, templates and the Java files?, does the Java files need to be compiled
before placing them in the concerned folders, please do lemme know.

  Thankyou
  Regards
  Rajashanin