tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matt Reine" <webmas...@cityretailer.com>
Subject JSP code wont run
Date Thu, 25 Feb 1999 17:28:30 GMT
Hello All,

I'm a newbie and would appreciate help... I've developed a few jsp pages and it seems to still
caache the old servlets that Ive run before and wont update with the new changes even when
I saved it to the hard drive and overwrote the old .jsp file.

I think it's a caching issue... am I right? And how do I fix it? Also, I did the shutdown.bat
and startup.bat files to restart tomcat with no effect... Even when I did the shutdown.bat
I could still access the program on localhost:8080/matt.jsp

So I dont think shutdown is working right either... Thanks all!

-Matt

webmaster@cityretailer.com