tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brian Engel" <BEn...@ipsos-asi.com>
Subject Re: Something wrong with ajp???
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 21:30:51 GMT
You can only shutdown tomcat(with shutdown.sh) with the Ajp12 connector. So you must have it
defined in your server.xml file, in case you may have commented it out like I did once.

Not sure if this is your problem but I hope it helps...

>>> ksavino@higherone.com 01/12/01 11:04AM >>>
I get  this error when trying to run java server pages, and a similar error
(but with Ajp12) when I try to run shutdown.sh...  is there something wrong
with ajp?  is this a bug?  is there some config file I need to fix?  Please
help!
(Red Hat 6.2, Apache 1.3, Tomcat 3.2.1)

java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument
at java.net.PlainSocketImp1.setOption(PlainSocketImp1.java:156)
at java.net.Socket.setSoLinger(Socket.java:106)
at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler.processConnection
(Ajp13ConnectionHandler.java:117)
at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:314)