tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan Labanowski <...@osc.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Apache
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:31:16 GMT
Two hours ago, I provided you with the pointer where you can find the
mod_jk.so connector:

   http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/index.shtml

The RPMS were also mentioned:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.2.1/rpms/

In the Instructions for Linux RH7.0
(e.g.:
 http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/UNIX/apache/apacheRH7.0httpd/README.html )
there is a link to mod_jk.so compiled.
If you use Netscape, just do Alt/7 and search for mod_jk.
Of course, it may not work for you since the mod_jk has to
be compiled for a given version of UNIX, of JAVA (the java include files),
C library, and of APACHE (there are some small changes between apaches
1.3.X which may produce modules not compatible with other versions).

For this simple reason, the easiest way to get mod_jk working is
to compile it yourself.

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: jkl@osc.edu
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.osc.edu/