tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rene van Egmond" <c3i_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems starting up Tomcat 3.2.1
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:53:34 GMT
Hi All,

I have a problem starting up Tomcat 3.2.1. It was running happily for but
now it doesn't anymore. I re-installed pretty much everything from the
ground up: new Apache server etc. downloaded Tomcat but even running it
stand-alone doesn't work, let alone integrating it back into my Apache
server.

Running the startup batch file, generates the following error:

C:\ApacheGroup\tomcat321\bin>startup
Including all jars in c:\apachegroup\tomcat321\lib in your CLASSPATH.
Archive\jago\Jago\jago"" was unexpected at this time.

Appearently Tomcat was not started and I have no idea where Jago came from.

Can anyone help me with this problem.

Much obliged,
	Rene van Egmond
	Seattle (WA)