tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Knauf" <Aar...@geniesystems.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Tomcat as NT service
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:11:00 GMT
You need to specify the classpath to the JDBC driver in the
wrapper.properties file.  Just putting the jar in the tomcat/lib directory
is not enough.  Starting tomcat manually doesn't require this, as the
batch file adds all the jars in the lib directory to the classpath.

Happy New Year

Aaron Knauf
Implementation Consultant
Genie Systems Ltd
Auckland, New Zealand
Ph. +64-9-573 3310 x812, email: aaronk@geniesystems.com
http://www.geniesystems.com

Vinod <Vinod@essemm.co.in>
04/01/2001 00:47
Please respond to tomcat-user

        cc:
        Subject:        Problem with Tomcat as NT service

Hi,
    I have jakarta-tomcat-3.2 running on Win NT4 and IIS. I have used
jk_nt_service.exe to make tomcat as NT service and followed the steps as
it
is in the documentation. After that I have started the service, when I run
small jdbc example I got the sql exception 'No suitable jdbc driver
found'.
The same program runs fine when I start tomcat manually. Please provide
solution.

Thanx n Regards,
Vinod