tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lisa Conklin" <lisa_conk...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: first timer install for tomcat need help please
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:34:10 GMT
I would try to help but i only know linux. do you need for personla or biz use? if you can
move to linux, then I can try to help
Lisa
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Monroe
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:51 PM
  Subject: first timer install for tomcat need help please

  I have read through all the docs about tomcat that I could find. This is my first time working
with tomcat. I am trying to get tomcat to work with apache http server under winNT4.
   My current configuration is like this

  Apache is installed and the directories of the vhost.

  d:\apache\home\test1\htdocs\servlets
                                             \jsp
                                             \macros
                          \test2\htdocs\servlets
                                              \jsp
                                              \macros
                          \test3\htdocs\servlets
                                              \jsp
                                              \macros

  Tomcat is installed here.

  d:\tomcat

  How do I get tomcat cat to run with apache running .jsp and servlet files under these vhost
directories. I have found several documents online. but none go into any detail to as what
I need to do. again this is my first time at working with tomcat. Any and all help would be
greatly appreciated.

  Thank you in advance.

  Cheers

  Charles