tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lisa Conklin" <>
Subject Re: first timer install for tomcat need help please
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:34:10 GMT
I would try to help but i only know linux. do you need for personla or biz use? if you can
move to linux, then I can try to help
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Monroe
  Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:51 PM
  Subject: first timer install for tomcat need help please

  I have read through all the docs about tomcat that I could find. This is my first time working
with tomcat. I am trying to get tomcat to work with apache http server under winNT4.
   My current configuration is like this
  Apache is installed and the directories of the vhost.
  Tomcat is installed here.
  How do I get tomcat cat to run with apache running .jsp and servlet files under these vhost
directories. I have found several documents online. but none go into any detail to as what
I need to do. again this is my first time at working with tomcat. Any and all help would be
greatly appreciated.
  Thank you in advance.

View raw message