tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brad Handy" <bha...@jack-of-all-trades.net>
Subject URL rewriting.
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 20:25:19 GMT
I was wondering how Tomcat supports URL rewriting for sessions in case a
user has cookies disabled.  Could someone give me some pointers, and direct
me to where the settings would be for that (if any exist)?  I have tried
disabling cookies on my browser to see if Tomcat will do that, but I cannot
see any of the session data that I try to set.

Bradley M. Handy         | 106 E. Main St.
Programmer Analyst II    | Station 22
Spring Arbor College     | Spring Arbor, MI 49283
Phone: (517) 750-6675  (off-campus number)
                 1675  (on-campus number)
Email: bhandy@arbor.edu
       bhandy@jack-of-all-trades.net