tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nitin Dubey" <nitin1...@hotmail.com>
Subject IIS 5.0 and TOMCAT 3.2.1
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 10:49:42 GMT
Hi,

I have read the document at your site and have followed all the steps given
there.

I have created a virtual directory with name jakarta and have given physical
path of isapi_redirect.dll as executable.

I am able to successfully access my servlet directly from tomcat.  Testing
IIS 5.0 I gave http://mymachinename it also worked fine.

Now I want to access my servlet thru IIS.  What URL should I give in my HTML
file to access the servlet ?

The document contains TroubleShooting details.  I have checked everything it
is ok and log files of iis and tomcat are getting populated.

Kindly suggest a solution at the earliest.

regards

nitin