tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Saegesser" <marc.saeges...@apropos.com>
Subject RE: How to enable ISAPI filters in IIS management console
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:28:56 GMT
Nagaraj,

Could you elaborate on the tomcat+IIS issues?  If there are Tomcat problems,
then lets fix them.  If the problems are with IIS then we should at least be
able to document them, if not provide work arounds.

-----Original Message-----
From: G.Nagarajan [mailto:gnagarajan@dkf.de]
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2000 7:24 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to enable ISAPI filters in IIS management console

The green arrow appears only when all the entries are correct. you don't
have to do anything to enable it.

The mistake could be anywhere, for example

1. Wrong directory specified in the registry entries
2. Some typos in the registry entries
..

In my case, I had mistyped the directory name for the logs.

The best thing is to go through each step carefully.

p.s. tomcat+IIS is not quite ok. It throws new issues every day.
better go in for Linux or sun-Solaris. Open-source s/w are allergic to
windows!
Regards
Nagaraj.