tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Russell, Richard (DEH)" <Russell.Rich...@saugov.sa.gov.au>
Subject strange error
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:35:56 GMT
Hi... Anyone have any idea what this means? I have no idea what is being
configured wrong or where it is being configured. Very odd.

------------

javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError:
com.sun.xml.parser.SAXParserFactoryImpl
	at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Error.<init>(Compiled Code)
	at javax.xml.parsers.FactoryConfigurationError.<init>(Compiled Code)
	at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory.newInstance(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.xml.XmlMapper.readXml(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Compiled Code)

---------

tomcat 3.2.1, etc...

Is there any other information that I should be providing here?

TIA

rr