tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "McAllister, Andrew " <McAllist...@umsystem.edu>
Subject RE: IIS and Basic Authentication
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:01:59 GMT
Yes, that was it. I removed all authentication methods (except anonymous)
and it started passing the headers correctly.

I did this by selecting "Properties" on my "Default Web Site". Then I chose
"Directory Security" then "Edit" in the "Anonymous access and authentication
control." Then I unchecked the Basic and Integrated windows checkboxes. Then
restarted IIS. Worked great.

Thank you very much.
Andrew McAllister
University of Missouri