tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "CPC Livelink Admin" <cpclv...@fitzpatrick.cc>
Subject RE: Redirector Failure
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:09:59 GMT
Just so that you know, I have had it working fin with NT 4.0 SP6 and tomcat
3.1
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Craig O'Brien [mailto:craig@thebridgeproductions.com]
  Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 12:50 PM
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org; michael.paul3
  Subject: RE: Redirector Failure

  Have you created a virtual directory named "jakarta" in the same folder
that the isapi_redirect.dll is located?  Have you assigned this directory
"execute" access?  Have you added the iapid_redirect.dll as a filter in IIS?

  Your "Access Violation" seems to be an issue with NT.  Go over the
document "Tomcat IIS Howto" very thoroughly.

  I am using Win 2000 Server with Tomcat 3.2 and isapi_redirect.dll with no
problems.  Don't know about NT4 or Tomcat 3.1.
  Good luck,
  Craig