tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jack, Adam" <AJ...@neonsoft.com>
Subject Making Tomcat 3.2.1 listen on a given IP/port
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:53:11 GMT
All

My apologies for asking this, which I guess is in some documentation/archive
somewhere --- I just can't find it.

I have Tomcat 3.2.1 and I want it to listen on  given IP address (on a host
with many) and a given port. I've looked in manuals & in server.xml and see
some hope -- the virtual server example, I just can't seem to make it work.

I want Tomcat to listen on one IP address (port 8080 is fine) not more than
one -- I want this to be the main input -- not some additional one. (I want
all content/context to be there -- if that is the right way to say it in
tomcat speak.)

Can somebody point me at documentation or tell me how?

My appreciations in advance..

regards,

Adam
--