tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wentzel <Michael.Went...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Servlets under /webapp/app_name/java ?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:17:48 GMT
Set up a servlet mapping in web.xml.  As follows:

    <servlet-mapping>
    	<servlet-name>
    		NameHere
    	</servlet-name>
    	<url-pattern>
    		/example/NameToBeCalled
    	</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

here all requests to localhost/example/NameToBeCalled
would be sent to the servlet defined in web.xml named NameHere.

This has been discussed in the past on this list.  It would
cut down on traffic and save you time as well if you check
the archives before posting messages because most topics have
at least been mentioned on the list before.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
<A HREF="http://www.aswethink.com">Software As We Think</A>