tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wentzel <Michael.Went...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: HTTP Headers
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:57:03 GMT
> depending on the content type you could use HTTP 1.1 chunked
> output and
> create a little bit of dummy output for the browser to not
> time out ...
> christian

My content type is actually pdf/application and the api
we are using does not allow for a "rewrite" or prewrite to
the output in any manner that I've been able to gather yet.

What I've been doing so far is generating a file and then
forwarding to that file in my servlet.  The only problem
with this solution is it requires maintenance of these files
where the OS would normally take care of this for us.

---
Michael Wentzel
Software Developer
<A HREF="http://www.aswethink.com">Software As We Think</A>