tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wentzel <Michael.Went...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Newbie Q: How to get a Servlet workiing?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 17:40:12 GMT
Put your class file in ./Web-inf/classes/ and add the following to you
./Web-inf/web.xml file:

<servlet>
<servlet-name>
    ABC
</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>
    abc
</servlet-class>
</servlet>

If you want to hide the fact that it's a servlet you can add the following
to your web.xml

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>
    ABC