tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Balakrishnan Thirunavukkarasu <tar...@singtel.com>
Subject mail from Arasu
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 06:59:38 GMT
Dear Sir,

I am using tomcat engine for my intranet project. We use IIS webserver. My
jsp pages runs quiet good. The isapi- redirector filter works fine too. My
problem is that if I run my jsp pages from a different directory cannot
compile jsp pages.

1. My application(jsp files) - C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\ROOT\library ----
works fine

2. New application(jsp files) - C:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\ROOT\inventory
---- could not find the file or blank page ie., iis not redirecting the jsp
files to tomcat.

My worker.properties in C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\ contains

	worker.ajp12second.host=tarasu
	worker.ajp12second.port=8007

	worker.ajp12.host=localhost
	worker.ajp12.port=8007
My uriworkermap.properties in C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\ contains

	/examples/*.jsp=ajp12
	/examples/servlet/*=ajp12

	/library/*.jsp=ajp12second
	/library/servlet/*=ajp12second

	/inventory/*.jsp=ajp12second
	/inventory/servlet/*=ajp12second
My server.xml in C:\jakarta-tomcat\conf\ contains ( just few lines)

	<Context path="/library" docBase="webapps/ROOT/library"
      	defaultSessionTimeOut="30" isWARExpanded="true"
      	isWARValidated="false" isInvokerEnabled="true"
      	isWorkDirPersistent="false"/>

	<Context path="/inventory" docBase="webapps/ROOT/inventory"
      	defaultSessionTimeOut="30" isWARExpanded="true"
      	isWARValidated="false" isInvokerEnabled="true"
      	isWorkDirPersistent="false"/>

I would be thankful if you could rectify my error.

Thanking you
regards
Arasu....