tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill_Fellows/MO/americancent...@americancentury.com
Subject Re: Problem with getHeader("Referer")
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:40:01 GMT

If they're not large, I'd like to see what the code is (sending and receiving
pages.)  If they're big, don't clutter the group but send 'em my way.

bill_fellows@americancentury.com

Dan Eppinghoff <deppinghoff@cardinalsolutions.com> on 01/18/2001 07:30:15 AM

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org

To:   tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Bill Fellows/MO/americancentury)
Subject:  Re: Problem with getHeader("Referer")

I'm going to the page via a link, not dialing direct.  Both methods leave with
with
a result of null;