tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Help using JDBC Realms
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:34:50 GMT
And FORM authentication too not only BASIC..

In addition Tomcat 3.X standalone supports SSL as well as connected to
Apache Server, it's easy to do a SSL secured BASIC authentication in
Tomcat 3." and up..

Tomcat 4.0 has CLIENT_CERT ( please teake ti easy i do not have the spec
in the wall now ) and DIGEST authentication in additions to ones
supported on Tomcat 3.X..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega