tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: SOLUTION to problems with iis redirection
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:42:41 GMT
Hola Todos:

> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\W3SVC\Parameters.
> This key contains a ","
>      separated list of dlls ( full paths ) - you need to
> insert the full
> path to isapi_redirect.dll.
>
> The words "For PWS" should be removed.
>
> I hope this will help solve other people's problems.

This item is up another time, for me was not neccesary to do this step
to make IIS redirector work.

I'll be glad to commit which change in the docs to help people to do the
job, but, why this step was not neccesary in my installations ?

I've tested : W2K professional, Nt workstation, Nt server sp4, all woth
JDK 1.3.0 and tomcat 3.2.2 ( from CVS ).. all working without the
FilterDLL key!!!

So the question is why for you was neccesary ?

If anybody knows or suppouse something ....

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega