tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kuz <>
Subject RE: mod_jserv vs. mod_jk (configuration questions for pert ies)
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:34:19 GMT
Hey Max,
We've (almost) got the same setup: Multiple Apache boxes (LVSed) and
multiple Tomcat boxes in a load balanced setup (via mod_jk)....
All of out Tomcat boxes are identical, so we set the 'home' type attributes
of the file to where they are on the _Tomcat_ machines.
Our Apache boxes just have Apache on them (no jdk etc)
It seems to be working fine.. Hope that helped.

Michael R. Kuz
Service Intelligence
(403) 261-5000 ext. 363