tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kuz <m...@ServiceIntelligence.com>
Subject RE: mod_jserv vs. mod_jk (configuration questions for workers.pro pert ies)
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:34:19 GMT
Hey Max,
We've (almost) got the same setup: Multiple Apache boxes (LVSed) and
multiple Tomcat boxes in a load balanced setup (via mod_jk)....
All of out Tomcat boxes are identical, so we set the 'home' type attributes
of the worker.properties file to where they are on the _Tomcat_ machines.
Our Apache boxes just have Apache on them (no jdk etc)
It seems to be working fine.. Hope that helped.
mk

Michael R. Kuz
Developer
Service Intelligence