tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Kuz <m...@ServiceIntelligence.com>
Subject RE: gracefull shutdown/removal of worker from load balance...
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 14:51:02 GMT
We've got the load balancer working just fine, but had to patch mod_jk in
order to allow for the removal of TC worker from the pool.

I've added a setting called 'active' for each worker. When active is set to
0, the worker will not accept new connections, but continue with the
existing sessions. (This allows us to remove the Tomcat box with no loss of
users session info...)

I submitted the patch, but have heard nothing back. If you (or anyone else)
is interested I will post it.

Michael R. Kuz
Developer
Service Intelligence