tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jord Sonneveld" <Jord.Sonnev...@eoncompany.com>
Subject RE: Virtual Hosting
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:38:34 GMT
Take a look at the bottom of the default server.xml. I shall include it
here for you:

<!-- Virtual host example -
             In "127.0.0.1" virtual host we'll reverse "/" and
             "/examples"
             (XXX need a better example )
             (use  " http://127.0.0.1/examples
<http://127.0.0.1/examples> " )
        <Host name="127.0.0.1" >
           <Context path=""
                    docBase="webapps/examples" />
           <Context path="/examples"
                    docBase="webapps/ROOT" />
        </Host>
         -->

I figure that the 'name' attribute in the <host> tag should be the name
of the virtual host. Never tried it though.

Jord.