tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amjad Ashraf <aash...@irise.com>
Subject mod_jk not listening
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 00:49:30 GMT
hi, somebody please help me here, I have spent over 3 days trying to get
tomcat and apache talking via mod_jk.

I have mod_jk being loaded by httpd (finally without the compile with eapi
support warning).  I am including the default mod_jk.conf into httpd.conf.

My problem is that jsp's are being served up as plain text files when I try
to connect through apache (btw, I'm using mod_ssl):
http://domainname.com/examples/*.jsp

any jsp I hit from the examples directory comes up as plain text (I see code
in my browser).

But everything works great when I go through the tomcat port (8080), jsp's
and servlets work.  What is the most common cause of this error.  Somebody
please help, I am at my wits end here.