tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Jouett <jjou...@necam.com>
Subject Re: Do I need apache for servlet-only use?
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:00:58 GMT
There are no pages or images - I'm just using HTTP as the mechanism to post a
request to a servlet from a client, so nothing is static. My main concerns are
the configuration options of standalone Tomcat (security, SSL, redirection,
etc) and the HTTP throughput compared to using Apache with Tomcat.

Thanks