tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Jouett <jjou...@necam.com>
Subject Re: Do I need apache for servlet-only use?
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:41:36 GMT
Actually, I am defining the production environment, and the design uses servlets to provide
scalability and redirection capabilities. So, if I am using servlets with no static web pages
in my
production envrionment, is there any benefit or added capabilities by using Apache or will
Tomcat
standalone provide all of the flexibility and functionality I need?

Thanks