tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Curtz Lam <cu...@purityinc.com>
Subject Re: applet-servlet communication
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:07:50 GMT
I don't have problem using POST to submit data under IE4.0 and IE5.5.  Your
problem
may have to do with a reported IE5.5 bug which cause data to be truncated
when it
encounters a NULL byte in the data.

As to the original question, my suggestion is to make sure to set the
Content-Length header,
as it is required by POST.

- Curtz