tomcat-users mailing list archives

From William Brogden <wbrog...@bga.com>
Subject Re: Ctx( ): IOException in: R( + /images/dm2.gif + null) socket write error (code=10053)
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 11:34:37 GMT
Each getImage starts a separate Thread and separate request
so it is no wonder you are running into problems. Your
applet should use MediaTracker and only do a few Threads
at a time. It is also much faster to load a few images
and cut them up in the Applet - assuming your big collection
comes from cutting up a few images.

--
WBB - wbrogden@lanw.com
Java Cert mock exams http://www.lanw.com/java/javacert/