tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vishal Gharat <vgha...@telesciences.com>
Subject UnsatisfiedLinkError (help)
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:54:42 GMT
I am getting an exception "UnsatisfiedLinkError" whilst trying to call
the native method from a servlet.
Since the native method was in a separate class, I tried invoking the
method from a the main method from the same class. THIS WORKS PERFECTLY
FINE.

Intially, I thought it did not get the shared library. But, I tried
changing the name of the library in the "System.loadLibrary("mylib");"
And it did fail here. So  JVM not finding the library is not the case,
since the exception thrown in my case is when I invoke the native
method.

If anybody can help me on this issue...I would highly apprecaite that.

thanks
Vishal