tomcat-users mailing list archives

From venkatesan ...@aitpl.stpn.soft.net>
Subject Re: Apache To Tomcat connection
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 04:45:49 GMT
Thank You Jason,
              Now it is running properly through Apache. I have still
one problem. The servlet program is not working in my system. I
compilied the example program which is in the directory namely
....webapp/examples/WEB-INF/classes> javac HelloworldExample.java    ...
It is giving package javax.servlet not found in import.. I am getting
the same error if i run the program anywhere in my system.. I got the
servlet.jar file in my /bin directory alongwith Tomcat. Is there any
special configuration needed to run servlet programs

Cheers
Venkatesh..