tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <Jason.P...@dssonline.com.au>
Subject Re: Apache To Tomcat connection
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 04:07:34 GMT
I am pretty sure that if you can successfully run
    http://localhost/examples/servlet/SnoopServlet,
this will tell you whether apache is passing on
servlet request to tomcat.

Cheers
Jason

--
Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Web Developer

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.