tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <Jason.P...@dssonline.com.au>
Subject Re: Anybody using OpenSTA ?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 00:53:50 GMT
Very good.  I tested our web application with it and for a pre version
1.0 product
it is very functional.

Cheers
Jason

Tal Dayan wrote:

> Does anybody have any experience with OpenSTA (www.opensta.org) ?
>
>  This is an open source test/load tool. I played with it an hour or
> two and it looks very impressive.
>
> Tal

Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Web Developer
Callista Software Services Pty Ltd
12 Gheringhap St, Geelong Victoria 3220 Australia
Phone: 03 5227 8858 International: +61 3 5227 8858
Fax: 03 5227 8907 International: +61 3 5227 8907
E-mail Jason.Pell@dssonline.com.au
http://www.dssonline.com.au
Customer Support Hotline: 1800 620 497

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.