tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alan Wright <AtheneSyst...@btinternet.com>
Subject JSP based web-site - source posted
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:22:07 GMT
Dear All

Myself and a friend recently put a JSP based website up at
www.free-minder.com

We have put a bit of background on the site up in the "About" section
and as promised in an earlier posting to this list we have now posted
the source.

We are using a model/view/controller design but please take note that
our main dispatcher works with Tomcat 3.1 but not 3.2.

 The site uses Interbase as its SQL database, Tomcat 3.1/JSP on a Cobalt
RaQ4 and was developed using
 JBuilder for the servlets and beans driving the interface and Perl for
the batch stuff.

 Please feel free to use the site as we intend to keep it free for use
and free of adverts.

 Happy New Year

 Alan Wright and Fraser Maclennan

 PS reply direct to my mail address as I have unsubscribed from the list
for the time
 being.