tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <Jason.P...@dssonline.com.au>
Subject Re: ERROR: ERROR header
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 04:40:11 GMT
I now know why these ERROR: ERROR headers are being generated.

They are being generated instead of my other Set-Cookie headers.

I know because when I added two more "response.addCookie(...)" calls
to my test class, I got two more "ERROR: ERROR" headers in the result.

Any help please, I am desparate!!!

Thanks
Jason

--
Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Web Developer

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.