tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <Jason.P...@dssonline.com.au>
Subject Problem with Cookies on Tomcat 3.2/Linux Redhat 6.2
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 03:52:41 GMT
Hi,

I am currently having a problem getting more than one cookie exported to
client
browser from within my application.

The following fragment of code is what I have used as a test case, but
only "cookie1"
ever gets exported.

Can anyone advise a solution to this.  By the way I cannot use version 1
cookies as
I do not want to assume that browsers will support them

Thanks

Jason

--------------------------- Cut here
Cookie cookie = new Cookie("cookie1", "hello");
  cookie.setMaxAge(60);
       cookie.setPath("/connect/servlet");
     cookie.setDomain("kuru.its.deakin.edu.au");

  Cookie cookie2 = new Cookie("cookie2", "hello");
     cookie2.setMaxAge(60);
        cookie2.setPath("/connect/servlet");
    cookie2.setDomain("kuru.its.deakin.edu.au");

  // Now add it to the output.
    response.addCookie(cookie);
    response.addCookie(cookie2);

Jason Pell
Senior Analyst/Programmer - Web Developer
Callista Software Services Pty Ltd
12 Gheringhap St, Geelong Victoria 3220 Australia
Phone: 03 5227 8858 International: +61 3 5227 8858
Fax: 03 5227 8907 International: +61 3 5227 8907
E-mail Jason.Pell@dssonline.com.au
http://www.dssonline.com.au
Customer Support Hotline: 1800 620 497

"Callista - the brightest solution in university management"

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission,
including attachments, may be privileged and confidential.
Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please advise
the sender by return email or telephone immediately and
destroy all versions.