tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Merwin Yap <merwin....@webphilippines.com.ph>
Subject Tomcat with apache...
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:55:40 GMT
I currently have Tomcat running as standalone... I want to make it run
with Apache. How do i do that?
I have already done the following;

1. placed mod_jk.so in /usr/lib/apache.
2. included statement (include
/home/webapp/jakarta-tomcat/conf/mod_jk2.conf-auto) in the "httpd.conf"
file
    in etc/httpd/conf.
    mod_jk2.conf-auto is the same with mod_jk.conf but edited the line
of  LoadModule jk_module
    libexec/mod_jk.so...  to  LoadModule jk_module
/usr/lib/apache/mod_jk.so
3. config my server.xml for context and set the environment
wariables....

It works fine as standalone but I want Apache as my webserver and tomcat
to just process servlets...

I placed html files in /jakarta-tomcat/webapps/trial and servlets in
/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/trial/WEB-INF/classes...

Thanks!