tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill Kocik <bko...@taos.com>
Subject Re: Can't get past doc...*SOLVED*
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2001 07:19:28 GMT
Thanks, Blake, for that subtle nudge, and Dave for your initial
response. I guess Blake made me realize that I wasn't being as
clear as I thought about what files I was talking about in my
initial question, and he also set off a light bulb for me. :-)

My answer was in fact to use mod_jk.conf-auto in place of
tomcat-apache.conf. I loaded it up, fixed a minor error,
reloaded, and it's working. I'm able to execute the supplied
examples...

Thanks again.

--
Bill Kocik
Taos - Santa Clara, CA

Quantum Mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.