tomcat-users mailing list archives

From boni prasanna <b...@yasutech.com>
Subject JSP Takes long time...
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:08:06 GMT
Hi All,

I am facing a weird problem. I have checked up all the archives but
couldn't find a solution to my problem. So I am seeking your help..

I have a JSP which gets a List of objects and does a for loop for each
of this object
and constructs the html (properties of this object) .
To get the list of objects it takes very less time (30millisec).
The problem I am facing is that the html is taking very very long time
to get displayed in the browse. I took some timing.. and for some
strange reason... some body seems to be waiting for a long time.. i am
very sure that it is not my code.. my code has just getter methods.. no
synchronization.. nothing..
I suspect this has something to do with buffer size or something like
that. The resulting HTML is much more than 8kb limit.

I tried tweaking around with autoFlush and buffer parameters but no
luck..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
boni