tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Egidio <egi...@csg.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject Error: Stream broken
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2001 15:55:50 GMT
Hi,

I've been trying to run Tomcat but I have faced some problems. I installed
Apache1.3.14 +Tomcat 3.2.1+jdk1.3 in a Windows ME but it did not work,
every time I submit a request to tomcat I got the following error in tomcat
console window:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
at org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest
and more 5 of these errors always related AJP12
I also tries AJP13 (mod_jk), but I got the same errors...

Both Apache and JDK1.3 work fine alone. Even tomcat works if it is to
handles static .html files.
I imagined that this could be a problem with Windows ME+apache+tomcat
combination then I tried in another machine with NT workstation 4 with
latest SP along with Personal Web Server 4 and Tomcat 3.2.1. Again I got
the same errors. Does anybody know why it happens? Is it something that I
didn't installed?

Thank you,
Egidio