tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: log files
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:22:25 GMT
Tomcat 4 generates "access logs" of the kind you need
Tomcat 3.2 does not.

If you are using tomcat 3.2, either use a webserver like
apache as a front-end (apache does generate access
logs) or upgrade to tomcat 4.

For more information, search the email archives, as
this question has been asked several times in the
recent past.

Regards,

Simon