tomcat-users mailing list archives

From (Thomas Bartels)
Subject boggling problem with jsp
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 17:25:49 GMT
I am getting some really strange side effects with one of my jsp pages.
I have a log-in page for a site I am working on, simple log-in, just type
in your email address and password, click submit.  The log-in is working
fine but for some reason the next page is not getting loaded into the
browser properly every time, it is actually being appended to the bottom
of the log-in page:

<!-- end footer -->

HTTP/1.1 200
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:58:12 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix)  (Red Hat/Linux) mod_jk mod_perl/1.21
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=99
Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

I can't seem to get this to happen in Netscape but it isn't a consistant
thing in IE so I am quite confused as to where to look next.  It seems
almost like some sort of memory buffer for tomcat isn't getting cleared
properly and I am getting the old with the new or something...any
suggestions?  Should I maybe take this to the tomcat-developer list?

Thomas Bartels
aka Blossoms the Tact Rat

View raw message