tomcat-users mailing list archives

From DIEGO RODRIGO <diego.rodr...@totalfinaelf.com>
Subject Re:RE: Problem with installing tomcat as NT service - spaces
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:13:41 GMT

this is a known limitation, you can't use spaces in the wrapper path.

d.

Subject:    RE: Problem with installing tomcat as NT service - spaces in
Author: rodrigvi@TELEFONICA.COM.AR
Date:       30/01/2001 3:54 PM

Hi,

have you tried to enclose the whole path with double quotes, quotes or
something in the style ??

wrapper.tomcat_home="C:\Program Files\Application Name\tomcat"

Justa  thought, I never tried to use it that way.

Cheers
--
Víctor A. Rodríguez ( http://www.bit-man.com.ar)
Telefónica de Argentina - http://www.Telefonica.com.ar