tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charles Sabourdin <zouy...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Pointers on JDBCRealms
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 15:17:54 GMT
I forget to add that you should add into your web.xml
(in the webapps) the security set to avoid anonymous
login.

<security-constraint>
      <web-resource-collection>
          <web-resource-name>Protected
Area</web-resource-name>
            	 <!--
               Define the context-relative URL(s) to
be protected
               -->
               <url-pattern>/protected/*</url-pattern>
               <!--
               If you list http methods, only those
methods are protected
               -->
         	     <http-method>DELETE</http-method>
               <http-method>GET</http-method>
               <http-method>POST</http-method>
               <http-method>PUT</http-method>
          </web-resource-collection>
     			<auth-constraint>
					<!-- Anyone with one of the listed roles may
access this area -->
				  <!-- ce rappeller qu'il faut editer le fichier
tomcat-users.xml
					dans le repertoire conf de
tomcat/conf/tomcat-users.xml -->
         			<role-name>theRoleAccepted1</role-name>
<role-name>theRoleAccepted2</role-name>
				 </auth-constraint>
    </security-constraint>
    <!--
    Default login configuration uses BASIC
authentication
    -->
    <!--
    <login-config>
      <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
      <realm-name>Example Basic Authentication
Area</realm-name>
    </login-config>
    -->

     <!--
      Form-based login is enabled by default.  If you
wish to
         try Basic authentication, comment out the
<login-config>
         section below and uncomment the one above.
     -->
     <login-config>
          <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
           <realm-name>Please identify
yourself</realm-name>
           <form-login-config>

<form-login-page>/security/login/login.jsp</form-login-page>

<form-error-page>/security/login/error.jsp</form-error-page>
           </form-login-config>
    </login-config>

--- Peter Giannopoulos