tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pogo Com <pogo_tom...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: can't build mod_jk.so under Solaris
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:13:17 GMT
Thanks for the reply.  I tried adding those libs, but
there are still a lot of undefined symbols.  Does
anyone know where these live?

Bill

gcc -o mod_jk.so jk_worker.o jk_util.o
jk_uri_worker_map.o jk_sockbuf.o jk_pool.o jk_nwmain.o
jk_msg_buff.o jk_map.o jk_lb_worker.o jk_jni_worker.o
jk_connect.o jk_ajp13_worker.o jk_ajp13.o
jk_ajp12_worker.o mod_jk.o -lsocket -lnsl -lresolv
ap_pstrdup                          mod_jk.o
ap_reset_timeout                    mod_jk.o
ap_table_set                        mod_jk.o
dlclose                             jk_jni_worker.o
(symbol belongs to implicit dependency
/usr/lib/libdl.so.1)
ap_update_mtime                     mod_jk.o
ap_table_get                        mod_jk.o
ap_get_server_version               mod_jk.o
ap_bwrite                           mod_jk.o
ap_overlay_tables                   mod_jk.o
ap_pcalloc                          mod_jk.o
ap_add_common_vars                  mod_jk.o
ap_setup_client_block               mod_jk.o
fdatasync                           jk_util.o
ap_send_http_header                 mod_jk.o
ap_psprintf                         mod_jk.o
ap_add_version_component            mod_jk.o
ap_palloc                           mod_jk.o
ap_bflush                           mod_jk.o
ap_table_setn                       mod_jk.o
ap_log_error                        mod_jk.o
ap_get_client_block                 mod_jk.o
ap_should_client_block              mod_jk.o
ap_content_type_tolower             mod_jk.o
ap_get_remote_host                  mod_jk.o
ap_make_table                       mod_jk.o
ap_pvsprintf                        mod_jk.o
ap_parseHTTPdate                    mod_jk.o
dlsym                               jk_jni_worker.o
(symbol belongs to implicit dependency
/usr/lib/libdl.so.1)
ap_set_last_modified                mod_jk.o
dlopen                              jk_jni_worker.o
(symbol belongs to implicit dependency
/usr/lib/libdl.so.1)
ap_table_add                        mod_jk.o
main
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/2.95.2/crt1.o
ap_bsetflag                         mod_jk.o
dlerror                             jk_jni_worker.o
(symbol belongs to implicit dependency
/usr/lib/libdl.so.1)
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output
written to mod_jk.so
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status