tomcat-users mailing list archives

From nitin dubey <nitindu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Configuring tomcat and iis
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2001 11:49:55 GMT
Hi guys,

I have read the document by apache for configuring
tomcat with IIS.  Everything as mentioned in document
is working.  I have no problem there.  I have also
downloaded the isapi_redirect.dll from apache site.

I have also tested tomcat3.2.1 and IIS 5.0
individually.  Both r working and the necessary
environment has been set.

Now the problem is, what url should I give to activate
my servlet thru IIS.  I have tried with lots of
combinations in one of them I got an error(null
parameter) at tomcat side.  In IIS log file error code
is 200 which means OK.

I don't know where I have gone wrong.  Please let me
know at the earliest.

I m using tomcat 3.2.1 with IIS 5.0 and Win 2000
Professional as OS.

nitin