tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Alves <andref_al...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: charset problem
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 19:03:35 GMT
The query is simply ignored. setting environment variable
"TOMCAT_OPTS=-Dfile.encoding=ISO8859_1", not work. Is like tomcat
recived the request but made nothing .

  I enter data in the simple html form. tomcat receives this datas,
and send the end page, as if the data were inserted but, when I made
a search, the data had not been modified. This only occurs when
characters special in the form exist. When I don't have any special
characters in the form, the data are brought up to date.

--- Michael Wentzel <Michael.Wentzel@aswethink.com> escreveu: > Does
anything at all get inserted into the database or is the query